Providence care is hiring!
On January 28 ,2021, from 1p.m. to 4p.m., you can virtually meet with a recruiter to find your next job. Providence Care is hiring for the following positions:
Nursing Support Assistant (NO CERTIFICATION NEEDED)
To secure a spot and meet with recruiters, apply by e-mail and follow these instructions:
- Include the Position Title and own name in the subject line Example: General Physitotherapist_Smith, Paul
- Attach your cover letter and resume as one document.
- Name the attached document with your own name (last name, first name) Example: Smith, Paul (if your name was Paul Smith)
- The file must be saved in a Microsoft Word or PDF format
- Send your email (with the resume and cover letter attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org , prior to January 27th, 2021.
Must be fluent in English with French as an asset.
About PROVIDENCE CARE
Providence Care is committed to providing a healthy, supportive, and dynamic work environment.
Providence Care is Southeastern Ontario’s leading provider of specialized care in aging, mental health and rehabilitation.
Continuing the legacy of their Founders, the Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul, Providence Care consists of Providence Care Hospital, Providence Manor long-term care home, community sites across the region, and the new 64 bed Providence Transitional Care Centre.
Providence Care promotes and supports life-long learning, affording their employees career advancement and other professional opportunities. We are committed to mentoring and participatory leadership practices, providing an engaging work environment where your input helps to shape their person-centred, recovery-oriented services.