The Kingston Laser Cosmetic Clinic is part of a network of Dermapure medical aesthetic clinics.
This position is an integral part of the overall day to day operation of our clinic. The Patient Co-ordinator/Receptionist is responsible for all formal interactions with patients and the overall success of the relationship between the clinic and the patient. This frontline position requires high quality customer service and must be able to adapt to the ever changing needs of a multi-service environment. The primary role is creating an excellent customer service experience. Other responsibilities include administration support, fielding patient calls and coordination with senior management.
Specific duties and are not limited to:
- Handle administrative duties to ensure efficient day-to-day clinic activities.
- Assist Clinic Manager with a variety of tasks/projects as needed.
- Respond to patients, prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Monitor skin care inventory by anticipating needs.
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking of reception area, waiting room and exam rooms.
- Participate in staff and educational meetings.
- Update, file and maintain patients’ medical records.
- Facilitate patient flow by notifying staff of patient’s arrival or delay, and then communicate with clinical staff.
- Assist with Social Media content creation.
Experience and Education Required:
- High school diploma or College school diploma.
- Prior experience in an administration position or a medical aesthetic clinic environment an asset.
- Experience working in a fast/busy environment.
- Ability to greet, book appointments, process & receive payments, operate POS.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting & Patient care system or scheduling program an asset.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records would be an asset.
- Social Media content creation knowledge and experience would an asset.
- Available to work day and evenings shifts.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making skills, and ability to adapt well to change.
- Excellent communication, listening skills & good telephone manners.
- Attention to detail with accurate data entry & proofreading skills.
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Autonomous, approachable, sociable, and get along well with others.
- Personable, flexible, honest, trustworthy and demonstrates sound work ethics.
863 NORWEST ROAD