Come work at Kingston Dodge while developing yourself and growing your career in this position as a Parts Department Assistant.
- Assist counter staff with serving our customers
- Assist counter staff with picking and billing of parts
- Assist Technicians receiving parts to maintain high shop efficiency
- Maintain database for tire storage and coordinate spring/fall tire switchovers
- Maintain accessory stock unit sales program with General Manager
- Help shipper receiver and manager with core and claim processing
- Back up counter staff answering phones
- Maintain ongoing inventory/special order parts control
- Digital Imaging
- Assist with delivering parts and valets, as required.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel, and aptitude for learning new software
- Friendly counter service and phone skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced job environment
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Good customer relations skills
- Physically fit (ability to move tires and tires on rims)
What We Can Offer You:
- Comprehensive benefit package plus profit sharing
- Fast paced work environment
- Employee purchase incentives on vehicles, parts and service
- No Sunday or holiday work -- we value work-life balance
- Opportunities for advancement
Why Kingston Dodge?
Proudly family-owned and operated, we have stable management and a loyal customer base built upon years of exceptional customer service since 1980. We believe in teamwork, togetherness, and promoting from within -- our goal is to provide our team with not just another job, but a career.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hrour
- Monday to Friday
- Computer skills: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Class G Licence (required)