Team Member (Kingston)
Aspiring To Feed North America While Offering An Exceptional Guest Experience From Inspired Employees.
Looking for a job opportunity to kick start your resume?
How about a job where you can diversify your skills in the Food Service Industry, while also having the opportunity to grow your career? Your start is as a Bakery-Café Associate at Panera Bread! As a member of the Panera Bread team you are responsible for delivering fast, friendly service through direct customer interaction in our dining room or while working on the food preparation line.
- Accept customer orders.
- Prepare and cook food menu items.
- Serve beverages, and cook fresh product according to specifications.
- Clean restaurant and equipment.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible shifts, days, hours including weekends and night shifts.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- No formal education required.
- No experience required.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company, then Panera Bread is the place for you.
Ensuring that all of our team members recognize and believe in our Company Core Values -Heart Integrity-Drive- is key to our success. The successful candidate will demonstrate living by our core values with their ability to collaborate positively with their team to achieve company objectives, follow through on commitments and recognizes that how they get to the finish line does matter.