Do you imagine yourself in an organization where you honestly feel that you are making a difference; doing work that is interesting and challenging? Then you should seriously consider a career at Wilkinson & Company LLP.
As Eastern Ontario’s leading regional accounting firm, we serve a broad range of industries and not-for-profit organizations providing our staff with extensive experience as well as interesting and challenging work.
Who We Are:
We offer a small firm feel with the opportunity for work-life balance yet our staff, resources, and technical knowledge could rival any national firm. Wilkinson & Company LLP continues to grow and prosper; we are leaders in our field and committed to service excellence. We work as a team, for the firm, our clients, and for each other. At Wilkinson & Company LLP you will be given every opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a rewarding and prosperous career.
Our receptionist will be the first point of contact for our clients, Staff, and Partners. We are looking for a professional with a friendly and client-focused attitude to join our Firm!
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Greet clients upon arrival;
- Answering incoming calls/fax/emails, and relaying messages to ensure clients receive prompt replies while delivering a high quality of service;
- Assessing urgency of inquiries and incoming correspondence and prioritizing accordingly;
- Managing our internal database of clients, and supporting expensing and billing;
- Preparing and finalizing correspondence and documents;
- Preparing cheques and performing bank deposits, receiving and distributing mail, scheduling courier pick-ups and deliveries;
- Prepare for and schedule meetings, appointments, and meeting rooms as required; and
- Assisting with other tasks as assigned.
- Completion of a Business or Office Administration Diploma or related experience is an asset;
- 3 years’ experience as a receptionist in a professional accounting or services firm is an asset;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the desire to learn new software;
- The ability to work with and maintain confidential information; and
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering high efficiency and high quality work.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Wilkinson & Company LLP however, only those who meet the qualifications for our position will be contacted.
Accommodations will be provided to applicants to enable equitable participation in the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person