- Moving and lifting of product
- Attach price tags & promotions to displays
- Unload trailers, organize stock, assemble & wrap furniture
- Assist customers and store staff with issues and questions regarding product
- Maintain inventory accuracy, organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects, up to 75 lbs
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.