At Casino Time Inc, we are inspired by our shared passion for success and innovation, while empowering the people around us to achieve their goals. We are on the hunt for passionate, hardworking, and fun individuals to join a winning team. Your future is here at Casino Time!
* Full Time Hourly Position – Weeknight and Weekend Availability *
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Reports to: Operations Manager and Customer Support Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time Hourly Position
Position Pay Range: $18 - $20 / hour based on experience.
Department: Customer Support
Location: 1600 Bath Road, 2nd Floor, Kingston, ON, K7M 4X6
As a Customer Support Representative (CSR) for Casino Time, you will be conducting the daily operations of our Customer Support department. Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and providing positive customer experiences through enhancing business relationships.
Our customer support center is a 24/7 operation to best serve our customers. The ideal candidate for this role will have flexible availability and be able to work a scheduled rotation of weekdays, weeknights, and weekends to meet our company operational needs.
To contribute to the success and growth of the organization, you will need to:
- Apply given practices, policies, and company procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner via email, live chat, or social media using help desk software.
- Promote the Casino Time brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills.
- Identify customer needs and assist in navigating platform features.
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Carefully review/verify customer information while applying your training.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply constructive feedback and demonstrate improvement.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, make decisions and work without supervision at times.
- Ability to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations.
- Administer and maintain customer player accounts and records.
- Ability to escalate issues to appropriate level of management when required.
- Ability to comply with AGCO Standards and iGO regulations.
- Be a self-starter and reliable.
- Request training on any procedures or software you are unfamiliar with.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Possess a clean criminal background check (within the last 3 months).
- Ability to stand or sit while working shifts of up to 12 hours.
- Experience with help desk or live chat software is an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate various software simultaneously.
- Previous experience in a customer service or call center environment.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends with varying shifts.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office product suite.
- English proficiency and comprehension (spoken and written).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kingston, ON K7M 4X6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
1600 Bath Road, 2nd Floor, Kingston, ON, K7M 4X6